Im in orillia so gregg your actually
closer LOL,
Sorry Gregg its been awhile since I made
that trip you would cross into sarnia.
Or is it quicker at Windsor.Mapquest told
me 288 miles Trenton to Collingwood(close
to festival)
cw
Im in orillia so gregg your actually
closer LOL,
WEll this ***** !! I have always wanted to go and really would have liked to competed sometime but now i'm missing out on TWO reasons for going? Well maybe if my almost swamp farm dries out so i can at least do a little plowing there. Of course i can take my chain saw and cut off low limbs and try to scratch my name in them. lol=(
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm 200 miles if I cross at Sarnia , Your 115 miles from Teeswater, Ont [img]confused.gif[/img]Originally posted by The Canadian Wolverine:
Im in orillia so gregg your actually
closer LOL,
LOL....It must be the exchange rate [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Go Wings
P.S. Michigan Softball is playing the U.S. Olympic team tonight 7pm espn2!
Go Blue
I'm glad the board will be represented at the exhibition!
Don't froget your cameras dudes!
[img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
Gus
I wish I could go!
[img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
OS
Hey Gusman,
Any updates on when Cherie will be there yet? Inquiring minds (and bosses) want to know!
Nothing, as of now Sportyfan, but the web site does say an entertainment schedule will be available soon.
Only two months away now!!!
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
Gus
They've been saying that for two or three weeks now Gus LOL. Guess them Canadudes have their own kinda schedule.
Hey Hey easy on the canucks lol actually
I will be in Toronto for this and hope
they get everything put together LOL.
CW
Bookmarks